Would you like an appearance lift, without needles, sutures, or recovery time? Ultherapy is a FDA-cleared, non-invasive method to lift the neck, under-chin area, and brow. It is also cleared by the FDA to minimize lines and wrinkles at the décolletage. Women (and men) in the Tampa, FL area who want to enhance their look from hairline to chest, without surgery, are taking advantage of this innovative treatment at Lombardi Institute of Dermatology.
How Ulthera Works
The secret to the beautiful results of Ultherapy lies in the delivery of ultrasound energy. Dr. Lombardi carefully controls treatment with ultrasound imaging on a display unit. He uses the Ulthera device to send a precise measure of ultrasound energy into the skin’s foundation layers, without harm at the surface.
As this energy warms tissues to an optimal temperature, it triggers neocollagenesis – stimulation of fresh collagen. Collagen is a protein that gives strength and structure to the skin. As we age, our bodies produce less collagen, allowing skin to sag. Boosting collagen production gives treated areas a lasting, natural lift.
Benefits of Ulthera
If you would like to see smoother, tighter skin above the eyebrows, beneath the chin, at the neck, and on the chest, you may be interested in Ulthera. However, Ulthera is beneficial in additional ways, such as:
- Convenient – Just one session is needed to see results. Depending on the area treated, your appointment will last from 30 minutes to perhaps two hours.
- Non-invasive – There is no anesthetic, cutting, sutures, or scarring.
- Drug-free – Most patients are good candidates for Ultherapy because there is no risk of drug-interaction.
- No downtime – You may return to normal activities right after Ultherapy. Since change comes from within, only your regular daily regimen with high quality Alastin skin care products is needed.
- Natural – Ultherapy uses your body’s own internal healing processes to create lift. Nothing artificial is involved.
- Well tolerated – Patients report a feeling of intense warmth, but discomfort is mild and passes immediately following treatment.
- Results! – You may see a positive change in your complexion immediately. The noticeable lift, however, occurs in the two to three months following treatment. Improvement continues for up to six months, as new collagen continues to build.
Adding additional value to the service, Dr. Lombardi recommends Alastin skin care products. Used for several weeks prior to your Ultherapy session and ongoing, after treatment, Alastin enhances and accelerates results. It increases your skin’s natural levels of elastin and further stimulates formation of collagen for firmer skin.
Call Lombardi Institute of Dermatology
Your skin health is important to your quality of life. For that reason, it is important to your dermatologist near Downtown Tampa. If you have questions about our practice, a new growth, or cosmetic dermatology, contact the office of Dr. Milan Lombardi today for a consultation and examination of your skin.