4Having a slim and sculpted body can help boost your confidence. As you get older it can be more difficult to maintain a sculpted body. Diet and exercise can help you achieve a number of your physical goals. However, sometimes unwanted and stubborn fat can impact certain areas of your body. Body sculpting is an excellent way to sculpt your curves. You may wonder, can body sculpting strengthen muscles also? Below you will find information on the benefits of body sculpting.
Can Body Sculpting Strengthen Muscles?
Diet and exercise are helpful in achieving a number of health and fitness goals. However, they have their limits. Stubborn fat can stay in places that you don’t want and you may have weak muscles that you want strengthened. Body sculpting can help you effectively achieve the final touches on your body goals.
Body sculpting treatment can help slim you down and strengthen your muscles at the same time. The treatment delivers effective results that last. Depending on your unique needs, a treatment plan will be curated just for you. The latest body sculpting technology, truSculpt flex, delivers results that will help you improve the tone, shape, and density of your muscles.
Benefits of TruSculpt Flex Body Sculpting Treatment
Building muscle tone requires a lot of exercise. Sometimes this can require too much time, energy, and may even pose a risk to your health. This does not mean that you have to settle as truSculpt flex can help you get the body you want. There are a number of body sculpting treatments on the market, but truSculpt flex is the most effective and advanced treatment available. Consider the following benefits of the treatment option.
- Customizable: The treatment can be catered to your unique needs to ensure optimal results.
- Non-Surgical: Unlike more invasive treatments, you don’t have to go under the knife to achieve the results you want. The treatment is minimally invasive and comfortable.
- No Recovery Period: Each session lasts around 45 minutes and you can get back to your daily routine right away.
- Treatment Areas: Unlike alternative treatment options, truSculpt flex can address a number of areas on your body. It can help shape, enhance, and build muscle around your abdomen, arms, thighs, and buttocks.
- Fast Results: Most patients get between 4 to 6 initial treatments and the results are clear after each treatment. The results last so you will only need to come in for maintenance treatments every 3 months after your initial visits. Results vary between patients as your age, diet, genetics, and activity levels can impact how long your results last.
Candidates for Body Sculpting
Body contouring offers a number of benefits. Candidates for the procedure are those who want to shape, enhance, and build muscle. Many patients are looking to enhance the muscle mass they already have to enhance their look. However, some choose body sculpting because they may not be able to exercise or do not have the full range of motion to achieve their desired look. Talking with a skilled dermatologist can help you determine if the treatment is right for you.
Non-Surgical Body Sculpting in Tampa
The first step in achieving your body goals involves setting up a consultation with a skilled dermatologist in Tampa. This is a great time to share your expectations so it can be determined if you are a good candidate for the procedure. From that point, a treatment plan is created to meet your unique needs.
The team at Lombardi Institute of Dermatology has helped countless patients achieve their physical goals through body sculpting treatment. In fact, patients who have had non-surgical body contouring in Tampa have expressed an increase in self-confidence due to the results. Contact Dr. Lombardi at the Lombardi Institute of Dermatology today to schedule a consultation!