About Dermatology at Our Office
Dr. Milan Lombardi is a board-certified dermatologist providing medical, surgical, and cosmetic care to patients from all areas of Tampa as well as from communities like Hyde Park, West Shore, Beach Park, and Westchase.
When necessary, dermatologic surgery can be performed in our comfortable office. Patients who visit Dr. Lombardi are treated with the utmost care we can provide. The way surgery is performed will depend on factors such as the depth and location of a lesion or growth.
- In some cases, snipping or shaving off a growth with a surgical scissor or scalpel is all that is required.
- Surface lesions may also be addressed with liquid nitrogen, which freezes cells and causes the growth to fall off naturally and painlessly.
- Surface level cancers, skin tags, age spots and certain moles may be removed with one of these methods or with the use of specialized light or electric instruments.
- Skin cancers such as melanoma are also often treated with excision. If scarring is an issue, we provide laser treatment to improve the appearance of the skin.
Due to advances in techniques and anesthetics, most dermatologic surgeries can now be performed safely and comfortably in our sterile outpatient setting.
Health is an essential element to total wellbeing. In the Tampa office of Dr. Milan Lombardi, patients of all ages find solutions to skin conditions and diseases, skin cancer screening, and treatment of cosmetic concerns including:
- Skin infections
- All forms of skin cancer, including melanoma
- Nail disorders and fungus
- Genetic skin disorders
- Skin rashes
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Call Lombardi Institute of Dermatology
Your skin health is important to your quality of life. For that reason, it is important to your dermatologist near Downtown Tampa. If you have questions about our practice, a new growth, or cosmetic dermatology, contact the office of Dr. Milan Lombardi today for a consultation and examination of your skin.